Chester County Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday, July 18, at the Board office, 970 East Main in Henderson.
Items on the agenda include:
• Consent agenda: minutes, quarterly reports, budget amendments
• Recommendation from TSBA for Changes in CCBOE Board Policies
• Request approval of purchase of district vehicles
• Board approval of audio-visual and lighting equipment bid for Williams Auditorium
• Staffing changes for 2019-20 School Year
• Personal reflection of 2018-19 Superintendent Evaluation