The Chester County Board of Education met on Thursday, Sept. 26.
Items on the agenda include:
- Select a TLN representative
- a recommendation from TSBA for changes in CCBOE Board Policies,
- a recommendation for changes in CCBOE Board Policies,
- a recommendation for CCBOE to approve CC Schools Rental Rates of Facilities,
- a recommendation for CCBOE to approve an additional custodial role at Williams Auditorium
- and the recommendation for CCBOE to approve an adjustment to the Chester County Schools Wellness Policy.