What does Christmas mean to all? Is it the sights, the sounds or the smells of the season? Is it the perfectly wrapped packages or the red and gold trimmed trees?
In the hustle and bustle of the holidays, it is so easy to become distracted by all the trimmings and all the gifts under the tree. We are relentless in our quest for the ultimate present, recipe or party. So much so that we can overlook the greatest and most perfect gift ever given, the Son of God. So let us take a look at the true reason for celebration, The Birth of Christ. The unique lessons and hope that night offers each of us and the timeless truths are
- True peace and joy are found only in Christ, not in the things of this world.
- Christmas itself is undeniable evidence that God always keeps his promises.
- The Lord God not only lives and reigns, but He is intimately involved in every circumstance of our lives.
- The perfect gift for us to give Jesus is offering him our hearts.
- It is wonderful to know that no one is perfect. That is God. Amen.
- When everything is chaotic and you do not know what to do, just stop and turn it over to God. He will surround you like a holy cloud and give you the amazing peace of all – understanding. He knows you better than you know yourself.
- Whatever lies ahead of you, Jesus is everything you need.
- Since God was willing to pay the high price of his son to purchase your redemption, you can be absolutely confident that he will always give you the very best – Heaven.
My prayer to all is that you find the true meaning of CHRISTmas.
May God Bless You.