Christmas tree fire causes damage in Henderson

0
689

At 8:45 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 9, Chester County Fire Department responded to a fire at 2495 Talley Store Road that was caused by a Christmas tree according to Chester Co. Fire Chief David Harwell.
He said that everyone was safe, however the family lost a dog and two cats. It resulted in extensive smoke damage throughout the home along with water damage in the kitchen, dining area and living room.
Harwell reported that the fire department saved the home and had it under control in 25 minutes.