At 7 p.m. in East Chester, Cafeteria, the Chester County Board of Education will be meeting the evening of Thursday, September 22 to consider a request to recognize North Chester in the National Register of Historic Places.
The board will also consider to approve the district-wide fundraisers for the school year of 2022-23 this week along with the ESSER 2.0 and 3.0 Budget Plans for the 2023 Fiscal Year.
Director of Schools, Troy Kilzer II, with his fellow school board members will welcome Clay Rodgers as a new board member.
Other items on the agenda include:
- Selecting the board chairman, vice-chairman and legislative representative
- The recommendation for the BOE action of bids submitted to purchase the Arendall Minor Plat
- The recommendation from TSBA for revision to the CCBOE Board Policy 4.210
- Recommendation from CCBOE for revision to the student dress code policy CCBOE Policy 6.310
- Considerations to app-rove resolutions regarding Third/Fourth Grade retention and revisions to educator licensing requirements.
The next CC Board of Education meeting is scheduled for Thursday, October 20, 2020 at Jack’s Creek Elementary School.